We are not ashamed to admit we are having a rather large Carmen Miranda moment this spring. Perhaps it is the kiss of the increasingly warming breeze getting us hot under the collar or the long leisurely afternoons of daylight savings… Either way it seems that fruit is very much of the moment. Eat it, wear it, paper it all the way across your parlour walls – live the glamour and the fun of the fruitful explosion of late.
Arent&Pyke go-to Gorman have freshly ripened their playful new spring collection of cartooned pineapple and watermelon prints, English fashion label Isolda were a step ahead last season, but it is the black & white striped compliment to the vintage botanical style fruity prints adding that fresh extra punch from Mother of Pearl who gets our vote.
It’s tutti frutti tango time. Pass the Pina Colada please.
While we are at it… Stay tuned for our next ‘Chat in a Chair’ where we will be launching a brand new INSTA-CHALLENGE which kicks off on Wednesday 16th October. We will be giving away our chatter’s favourite chair in walnut. It is a classic favourite of ours and an truly iconic piece from the Herman Miller collection from Living Edge. So make sure you follow us on instagram @arentpyke_inout and subscribe to our newsletter so you don’t miss a thing!
1. Rifle Paper Co. Gorman Agent Molly Georgiana Paraschiv Patternatic Gorman Bouffants & Broken Hearts Amy Walters Textile & Terrain
2. Amy Walters Isolda Georgiana Paraschiv Gorman Gorman Flickr Georgiana Paraschiv
3. I Love Paris During Summertime Pierre Fray Amy Walters Adi Goodrich Naomi Elliott
4. Georgiana Paraschiv Hannah Rampley Adi Goodrich Isolda Hannah Rampley
5. Plant Planet Jane Reiseger Adi Goodrich Hannah Rampley Leah Goren