COLOUR WEEK – PALETTE: JEWELS
Bright, precious glints of the ethereal with bursts of vivacious colour, jewels are the things we hold dear. Deliciously decorative, ornamental heirlooms or bright shards they are seductive tantalisers that delight like magic! Joyous colours shine forth heightening the senses and bringing gaiety to us all.
They are objects of desire and gifts of love. We covet these priceless wonders. As time goes by we gather our treasures to share like a glass of good champagne or we pass them on to the next generation. The weight of history is a small but incredibly irreplaceable trinket.
Embrace the rich and vivid hues in interiors, in objects and treasures and enjoy the light that reflects and refracts from the brilliance.
Come and celebrate a colourful life with Arent&Pyke this Colour Week and win an exclusive Arent&Pyke #mycolourfullife gift bag this week on In/Out. Simply subscribe and comment below or on any post this ‘Colour Week’ to win!
1. Phillip J Jones DigitalLUX Hay Shop The Avenue by Arent&Pyke Photography by Anson Smart BlogSpot Source Unknown Pinterest Source Unknown
2. Mineralia Hay Shop Mopoki House and Garden
3. Art and Objects Pinterest Source Unknown The Avenue by Arent&Pyke Photography by Anson Smart
4. House and Garden Val Scrapbook Joesph Dirand Architecture Hay Shop Ela Rogers
5. All that is interesting Hay Shop NYC Apartment by Arent&Pyke Photography by Anson Smart Teenage Crime Cole and Son