This & That: Poolside & Gucci Spring ’16
Refreshingly poolside with Alessandro Michele Spring 2016 collection (still our favourite) for Gucci. Swoon…
As the spring fragrance wafts through the air and we start to discard the layers an exhilarating mix of sunrays delivered on a soft breeze tickles our skin and we dream of long lazy summer days.
Like a restorative cocktail, Alessandro Michele’s Spring 2016 collection for Gucci is a perfect match for a Marrakech riad or a Balinese water wonderland.
Exquisite translucent fabrics embody femininity, they float around the body secured by illustrative detailing, while flowers float and foliage booms and artesian paving frame these aqua paradises. Fantastic follies break the mould of pebble crete and brick backyards, dive into a new nirvana where peacocks parade poolside, grapes are peeled and everyone wears Gucci.
1. From Left, Riad Aguaviva, Vogue
2. From Left, Genevieve Hromas Pinterest, Vogue
3. From Left, Lauren Bullen, Vogue
4. From left, Mimi Elashiry, Vogue
5. From Left, Popular Sizes, Vogue
6. From Left, The Chromologist, Vogue