Today we welcome the second instalment of ‘Picture This’ a new regular feature for In/Out. People often ask us how to best decorate and style their spaces and the ideas are endless.
The last instalment of ‘Picture This’ was ‘Posters & Prints’ and today we share with you the weird and the wonderful world of decorative plates. A favourite of ours are the whimsical hand-drawn Fornasetti plates which are perhaps the most iconic of all decorative crockery. Plates hung in a well-balanced collection create a nostalgic and eclectic piece of artwork so pull out the plates you have treasured for years and get them up on the wall. We recommend grouping by colour.
1. La Fuente Loving It Bloomingdales Antiquaria Jonathan Adler
2. Brides Jonathan Adler Polyvore Luvocracy Design Sponge
3. Wedgewood Jonathan Adler Kate Spade Kate Spade Wantcy
4. Collect-ed Love Marriage and Baby Carriage Anthropologie Kelly Wearstler Polyvore
5. Maria Kristofersson Taigan Etsy Etsy
6. Universal Blueprint Dream a Venue Kate Spade Kelly Wearstler Far Fetch
7. Elizabeth Barnhill Dumblady Wedding Bee Gracious Style Vintage Home Merchandise Mart
8. Etsy Liberty Style Sweets Dinosaur Designs
9. Jonathan Adler Kate Spade Kate Spade Etsy Pepper Jam Net