TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY INTO “SNAP YOUR SPACE” (“PROMOTION”)
1. Information on how to enter and prize details form part of these terms and conditions, however, to the extent that there is any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any other published material, these terms and conditions will prevail. By participating in this Promotion, each participant fully and unconditionally agrees and acknowledges that these terms and conditions are binding. This Promotion is a game of skill.
2. The Promoter is Arent&Pyke Pty Ltd ABN 94 137 723 294 (“the Promoter”) of Studio 3, 36 Bayswater Road, Potts Point Sydney NSW, contact number 02 9331 2802 (“the Promoter’s Offices”).
3. The Promotion commences at 6am Australian Eastern Daylight Saving Time (“AEDT”) on Wednesday 22nd May 2013 and closes at midnight on Monday 27th May 2013 AEDT (“the Promotion Period”).
4. Entry is open to all Australian residents over the age of 18 years who submit a valid entry in accordance with clause 5 of these terms and conditions during the Promotion Period (“an Eligible Entrant”). The Promoter and its staff members and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
5. To enter this Promotion, an Eligible Entrant must, during the Promotion Period: follow @arentpyke_inout on Instagram and submit one themed image (“Entry”) to Instagram on any day of the competition. All entries must be tagged with ‘@arentpyke_inout’, ‘@luisabrimble’ and ‘#chatinachair’ and ‘#snapyourspace’. No responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for missing, late, incomplete, ineligible or misdirected Entries.
6. Entrants are eligible to submit multiple entries per day of the Competition Schedule.
7. There is one prize available, consisting of one Offcut stool in fluorescent orange (“the Prize”).
8. The winning entry will be that determined to be the most original and imaginative Entry, as judged by a panel of judges appointed by the Promoter, and the Eligible Entrant who submitted the winning Entry will be declared the winner (“Winner”). Judging of all Entries will be conducted on Tuesday 28th May 2013 at the Promoter’s Offices (the “Judging”). The judges’ decision will be final and no correspondence regarding the Promotion or the Prize will be entered into by the Promoter.
9. The Winner will be notified by Facebook and Instagram to the winner’s usernames as used on Facebook and Instagram for their Entry on Wednesday 29 May 2013. In the event the Winner cannot be contacted on this day, the Promoter will continue to attempt to contact the Winner up until the Prize Claim Deadline outlined in Clause 11 in these terms and conditions. Entrants are responsible for keeping the Promoter informed of any changes to their contact information during and immediately following the Promotion Period.
10. The Claimed Prize will be delivered by registered post to the Winner’s nominated address as notified to the Promoter upon notification within 28 days (“Prize Claim Deadline”) of the date of the Judging. The Promoter is not responsible for loss or damage to the Prize during transit. The Promoter will only provide freight within Australia.
11. If the Prize is not claimed by Wednesday 5th June 2013, the Promoter may conduct such further judging of the Entries received as may be necessary to award the unclaimed prize. Any subsequent judging will take place at the Promoter’s Offices. The Promoter will comply with any applicable legislation regarding any unclaimed prizes and any written directions of any competent authority.
12. The Promoter collects personal information from all participants in order to conduct the Promotion. It is a condition of entry into the Promotion that the Winner consents to the publication of their name and city of origin in any advertisements or articles relating to the Promotion or the Prize and participates in any media releases, which may include photographs of the Winner by the Promoter. By entering this promotion, participants consent to the use of their names and likenesses in this manner.