Rich, honest, hardworking slabs of beauty! Nothing compares to the intricate details of history that are marble’s characteristics. Whether you’re Patricia Urquiola collaborating with Budri (Earthquake 5.9 – a whole other story!) on an elaborate exhibition or e15’s Enoki side table, marble resonates with something in the depth of our being.
It’s the way that light plays with stone that dazzles and puts it into the precious category, it’s the fault lines that are taken from this earth a huge rock in itself and then designed, crafted and delivered into your modern world that is wonderful. Classic and timeless, next time you use your benchtop or step into an ornate foyer marvel at its exquisite uniqueness.
It is, was and always will be hot property as it can lift the mundane to heavenly. We constantly look forward to visiting our marble suppliers to choose slabs for our clients, perks of the job, what a treat!
1. Stone Object
2. Wit and delight, Lonny, Simple Lovely, Fort Standard, Wallpaper,
3. Emily Hadden Blog, Fiandre, I’m Revolting, Simple Lovely, FBCDN, The Future Perfect, Julien Renault Objects, Simple Lovely, Pinterest source unknown
4. Cats>Boysfriends, Mat and me, Studio Fludd, The Edinburgh Reporter
5. e15, Fort Standard, Identical Eye, Media Cache, Luxury Interior Design Journal
6. 2 of 3 things I know, Bozarthfornell, Artnau, Melbourne Tiles, Isabel Perdomo, Emmas Design Blog, Julien Renault Objects, My Vibe My Life, The Future Perfect